Why Choose Car Shipping HQ As Your Car Shipping Solution?
Most people simply drive their vehicles from place to place when they need to move them. If you just need to move your car, truck, or van across town because it does not run, you might have it towed. But you will need a reliable auto transport company if you want to move your car from one city to another without driving it. Remember Car Shipping HQ when you need a reliable and affordable auto shipping solution!
Your vehicle is a big investment, and you should not trust it to any random company. Vehicle damage can cost you a lot more than the price of vehicle shipping. If you want to be certain that it arrives in a new city in the same shape it left your driveway, you should look for a professional company with the right experience and credentials. Hiring a professional vehicle shipping company is very different that hiring a random stranger to trust with your valuable car.
The Car Shipping HQ Advantage
- Bonded and insured: This auto transport company is fully bonded and insured up to $1 million per driver.
- Licensed: Car Shipping HQ is a fully licensed car shipping company with the U.S. Department of Transportation (US DOT).
- Stability: We have been moving cars for 7 years.
- Enclosed Car Transport: Your vehicle will not be exposed to the elements while it is travelling to a new city.
Any good car moving company should guarantee that your vehicle will arrive without damage. They should have a good record of safely delivering the goods from city to city. However, accidents can happen to the very best companies. That is why USA Auto Transport is fully bonded and insured for your protection. The company meets and surpasses US DOT auto transport company licensing requirements too.
- Insurance means there is money to pay for damaged.
- Bonding means that we commit to high standards of ethical behavior.
- Business licensing means that you are dealing with a professional business.
Isn’t that what you want when you trust your car to somebody else? You want that car shipping company to commit to the highest standards of ethical behavior, legal requirements, safety, and protection. In the rare event that something does not go as planned, you want to be sure you can be compensated for any losses.
Why Do Americans Use Car Shipping Companies?
Since vehicles are meant to be driven, it might seem odd to have them shipped. But there are many occasions when transporting a car will make more sense than driving it.
- Internet auto sales: The number of cars that are sold over the Internet is estimated at 15 million.
- Moving: You might choose to fly to your new city. You may also have multiple family cars to move, but prefer to travel together in one car.
- Breakdowns: If your car needs repairs on the road, you might prefer to have it brought home and serviced locally.
- Car Shows: Some people travel to distant cities to show classic cars, but they do not want to put all of those miles on the rare and valuable vehicle.
There are lots of reasons why auto shipping is a better alternative than driving a car across the country. In any case, the drive will put additional miles on the odometer. A car that is driven will certainly be placed at a higher risk for accidents or other damage than one that is safety shipped in an enclosed space. If you hire some random stranger to drive your car, how do you know that he is fully bonded, insured, and licensed to do the job?
If you intend to move a show car or classic car, there is no question about driving it. Most classic car insurance is very limited. Besides, you may not want to add more mileage, wear and tear, and the risks of the roads to your valuable vehicle. Using a good auto transport company seems like the only good answers to moving your rare vehicle from one city to another.
When you really sit down and calculate the risks and costs, a good car shipping company like Car Shipping HQ is a sensible and frugal decision. If you have ever had to visit a body shop, you know that even a minor dent can cost hundreds of dollars to repair. Major damage can cost thousands. Why not be sure that your vehicle will arrive at its new city in the same shape that it left your garage?
Contact Car Shipping HQ for Your Auto Transport Needs
Simply contact the company for a free estimate. If you decide to engage this good auto shipping company, you will get clear and simple instructions to prepare your vehicle for the move. After you turn your valuable vehicle over to Car Shipping HQ, you can relax. The car will be sent safely to its next destination. Call us today to learn more.